Saturday, July 5, 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box

I received another Vox Box from Influenster a few weeks ago.  They send me items to review ... so here I go:

Nivea Skin Firming Lotion:  I love how this lotion makes my legs feel, although ~ I can't say I see any difference in how my skin looks.  However, I will continue to use it!

Playtex Sports Tampons:  Since I am unable to use tampons, I can't review this item.  I will be giving them to someone who can use them though.

Labor Day Peach Pie Air Freshener: I was disappointed when I opened the package ... it didn't have any smell to it.  I still haven't watched the movie ... but it's on my list!

 Kiss everlasting French:  These nails are good quality.  I keep waiting for a special occasion to try these out ... I am just going to have to break down and give them a try ~ just to have pretty nails!!!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: I usually do not see much of a difference when I put on mascara ... this definitely makes my eyelashes flare out making them look great!  It will be perfect on the rare date nights with my husband!!

I was disappointed to not get the Soft Lips Cube ... I can't wait to read some reviews to help me decide if I want to pick one up myself!!

**** I received these items from Influenster to try and review ... all opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment