Thursday, February 5, 2015

Test Tasting

I received Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea from Influenster to taste and review ... so here it goes

I am normally not a fan of herbal teas.  I am pretty much a black or green tea drinker ... a little sugar or a little honey and I am good to go.   I went in thinking it's going to taste like liquid candy cane ... and while I do like peppermint ~ that did not sound appealing.   Boy, was I pleasantly surprised at the just a hint of peppermint flavor and none of that "herby" taste from the past!!  I added a little sugar and it's perfect!  I also like that it is decaf and I can drink it as my before bed cup of tea!! 

It is a holiday edition ~ so it may not be on the shelves now ... but get you some come  the holidays this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment